Tour to Bago (Full day)
Yangon – Bago – Yangon
Our guide and car will pick up your hotel at 08:00AM and drive to Bago. On the way,we’ll stop in Htaukkyan township to visit the Allied War Cemetery. This beautifully-landscaped, peaceful area is the final resting place for more than 27,000 Allied Soldiers who perished during the World War II campaign in Myanmar.
After that we will keep going to Bago where is formely known as Pegu, Bago was the capital of the Mon Kingdom in lower Myanmar in the 16th Century. It is about 80 km north east of Yangon and 2-hour drive by car. Sightseeing in Bago includes the elegant 55-meter long reclining Buddha Shwethalyaung Payer and Mon Style stupa of Shwemawdaw Pagoda, which is one of the most venerated in Myanmar. Also, visit the old palace “Kanbozathadi” and the huge sitting Buddha statues of “Kyaikpun” Payer.
(Starting Time- 08:00am, Ending Time – 19:00pm)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00AM pick up
- Drive to Allied War Cemetery
- Shwethalyaung Pagoda
- Shwemawdaw Pagoda
- Kambawzathardi Golden Palace
- Kyaikpun Pagoda
- 18:00 or 19:00 end tour and return to your hotel
- Sightseeing Program in Bago full day with English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Entrance fees for mentioned program
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program