Tour to Mt. Popa and Salay (Full Day)
Take a break from temple touring in Bagan to visit Mount Popa and Salay. Mount Popa is an extinct volcano that is believed to be home to the “nats “, ancient Burmese animist spirits. Climb to the top for stunning views of the surrounding countryside before continuing to the village of Salay, an important Buddhist center. Visit the ancient wooden monastery before returning to Bagan.
(Tour Starting Time – 08:00am, Ending Time – 18:00pm)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00 meet up
- Drive to Mt Popa
- Climb up to the Mt Popa and visit
- Keep going to Salay and visit to the ancient wooden monastery
- 18:00 end tour and return to your hotel
- Sightseeing Program in Bagan-Popa-Salay-Bagan full-day tour with English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program