Kawthaung Sightseeing Tour
otel breakfast, the tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby with the private car at 8:00 Am in the morning. You can feel free with Thahtay Kyun or Rich Man Island which are situated on another harbor of Kawthaung, southern Myanmar. Then you can learn about Bayintnyaung who was the leader to attack Thailand at 1845 – 1865.
The tour guide also will take you to Pya Taw Aye Pagoda that is Kawthaung’s treasure. And then you can see the pagoda which of made of bamboo-sheet, local called Nie at 7 mile village group.
You have the chance to relax and take a shower at the waterfall in Maliwon village. After taking a shower and playing with fresh water in there, we will go to hot spring if we have the time (sometimes some customers want to spend their whole time at the waterfall).
Then we will return to Kawthuang for Victoria point and Bayintnyaung monument, Myo Ma Market, Pyi Taw Aye Pagoda. After that we will go to 555 Mountain that is high 555 feet from sea elevation. And the car driver and guide will send you off to your hotel. Let’s take a shower and you can prepare for dinner.
- Victoria Point
- Bayintnyaung Monument
- 555 Mountain
- Pyi Taw Aye Pagoda
- Nie Pagoda
- Maliwon Waterfall
- Mailwon Hot Spring
- 7:30 Am Pick the customers up from hotel lobby
- 8:00 Am Depart from hotel for Kawthaung sightseeing
- 11:00 Am Lunch time on the way
- 5:00 Pm Send the customers off to your hotel
- Car transportation on the tour and Entrance Fee
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide
- Lunch, Water, Refreshing Drinks
- Seasonal Fruits, Coffee and Snacks
- Life Jacket and medical first ads
- Flight Tickets
- Room Accommodation
- Land and Waterproof Camera
- Trip Cancellation
- Personal Expenses such as alcohol and souvenirs
What to bring: sunglass, hat, sun block lotion, extra shirts, comfortable suits for village, swimming suits, beach towel, etc…
Please note: The tour can be combined with public and cancelled depending on the tide and weather condition.