BAGAN EXPLORATION (HALF DAY)
Bagan was a royal capital from 11th to 13th Century. Theravada Buddhism flourished during this time and it is said that more than 4000 religious monuments were built. Today, about 2000 pagodas are still standing. Beside the architectural richness of the area, the intricate decorative stuccos and murals found on these stunning buildings are works of art in themselves. In this half day tour, you will see the most important pagodas of Bagan and will learn about the difference between the Stupas and Temples of the region.
(Starting Time – 08:00am, Ending Time – 11:00 pm)
***END OF SERVICE***
- Sightseeing Program in Bagan Half-day tour with English Speaking Guide.
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program