ART GALLERIES TOUR IN YANGON (HALF DAY)
Discover traditional and contemporary Burmese art with a specially-guide tour of Yangon’s art scene. Visit three local galleries displaying paintings, sculptures, photographs and antiques from famous art pioneers and emerging young artists. Enjoy a cocktail at the House of Memories restaurant(Own account), a historic building once used as a headquarters for the country’s independence movement and containing many remnants of this era including General Aung San’s typewriter.
(Starting Time – 09:00am, Ending Time – 13:00pm)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 09:00AM meet up
- Drive to Artist’s House Art Gallery, Pansoedan Art Gallery and River Gallery
- Observe displaying paintings, Sculptures, photographs
- 13:00 end tour and return to your hotel
- Sightseeing Program in Yangon Half-day tour.
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Local good experience English guide
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Cocktail at the House of Memories.
- Entrance fees & Zone fees
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program